The feeling of knowing you are being loved is an exciting one; I mean the love of a romantic nature, the one you get from the opposite sex, the one from a manly person, one who indeed is caring and has the fear of God at heart. A love from someone who would go lengths to righteously satisfy a fellow being, love from someone who is a perfect gentle person at heart… Yes that kind of being loved.
It is intriguing, whelming, amazing, head-scattering, lol. Like mehn! One that almost makes you forget who you’ve always being or should I say who you’ve learn to become *smiles. Then you all over again see you need to gather your composure so you can reorganize and aim properly those plans you might have had earlier even before that love/ relationship came to be. In the process of trying to think now, you just might wanna set a few ‘love goals’ to help you sit-up, tidy your mind, be a better partner, spice and add more fun to the relationship. Trust me when I say nobody is ever born boring, you just have to learn to be adventurous and spontaneously entertaining in your relationship, #winks and this is the whole of why I’m having this post. I hope you find it handy… Relax, Read, Crave it and ofcourse whelm in it!
- Travel the world with bae and taking numerous pictures but remember, bae has to work too o.
- Pray with bae. Countless times I’ve heard people say even what is good needs prayers which is true. Pray about the future…career, kids, families. A couple that prays together stays together and do exploits.
- Visit fun places with bae and take pictures (my specialty #grinning) eez nor eferytime seriousness o jare, sometimes play too.
- Talk/ Plan things with him/her (no one wants to go into something that has not been adequately planned). What are the things you both expect/want in our future?.
- Bath together. This is for married couples because even though married you are still in a relationship and still dating #winks.
- Have picnics. Silent moments are important.
- Read together. The Bible and books generally.
- Wear coupling clothes.
- Travel to France together.
- Have twin-dates with close friends. Keeps the friendship alive.
- Dance together. Try new steps; Jlive, quickstep, cha cha-cha, waltz, tango, merengue, et all. Fumble while at it. Be a little foolish with just yourselves. Dance in formal gatherings, ball dance etc.
- Make out with no hands. (This one got me personally. Bae we are so doing this when we get married, it’s our challenge!)
- Have a relationship just like friends. Be normal, throw pillows, mess around with words but still respect ourselves (no foul/insulting words).
- Talk about anything and everything. Play with just about anything.
- Be with someone that won’t judge me or want me to change who I am for any reason. Note though that you might indeed have to change some behaviors, maybe because they are bad but you didn’t think so before. And sometimes not because they are bad but because you need to adjust to accommodate the person you are with in the relationship. Sacrifices and compromises are meant to be made.
- To lean physically into bae, cuddling and all.
- Have a shoulder to rest on.
- Be with someone that is willing to stay no matter how difficult it is or could be.
- Be with someone who can take my shits, emotions and all.
- Have smart and beautiful kids
- Have fun all day when we are together
- PEACE OF MIND BIKO. This is silly essential in a relationship, in my relationship. Peace of mind about what we have, a conviction that it’s meant to be. Peace of mind from partner, not always giving me reasons to be uptight and all. Peace of mind that bae isn’t just fooling around with you. Peace of mind whenever I think of bae.
- Go on tour, sight-seeing, shopping and all every year till my teeth stops dropping.
- Watch late night movies and snacks with bae on couch.
- Have late night hang out with bae while kids are at Granny’s place.
- Be with someone who understands me and not try to control me. At the same time not acting like he or she is at a disadvantage.
- Laying on bae and listening to our rhyming breathing.
- To be bae’s weakness. I want to be the one bae can die for. I want to be the one that allows bae do those great things you thought you couldn’t do. I crave a love so deep the oceans would be jealous!
- Marrying bae is absolutely #relationshipgoals for me.
- Laughing at the silly things we do personally.
- Take a walk holding hands.
- Visit all the wonders of the world.
- Cook for bae. Make meals and all. Wash used dishes and talk with a glass of wine.
- Eat breakfast in bed with bae.
- Cut bae’s nails. Paint bae’s nails. Plait her hair/ play with boo’s hair. Make up for her.
- Shout on top of my voice in the mountains with bae. Tell boo how much I appreciate him/her for being my baby.
- Sing to her and show her my dancing skills.
Lawd, trust me…there’s more and so many others, Never anything wrong in day-dreaming and fantasies but let’s drop the pen here. Just be yourself (ves) and I believe the ideas would keep flowing in. Communication is key in every relationship and cannot be overemphasized. Share ideas, share thoughts, be open, be honest and sincere but also very considerate and TRUST yourselves.
Big Shout-Out to All those who helped gather these many goals… Thanks for always being there. And to the emotional helper… You are appreciated.